See the full draft program here.
Click here for Exhibitor Registration Details.
The Idaho Academy of Family Physicians is excited to announce our 2021 Virtual Annual Conference will take place on May 21-22, 2021. With your safety and convenience in mind, we have chosen to hold an all-virtual event that will still result in approximately 13 CME credits in total.
In addition to a Keynote Address from State Epidemiologist, Christine Hahn, MD, on Idaho’s COVID-19 Experience, our 2021 Virtual Conference will include these topics, and more:
- Breathing Clarity into Asthma and COPD
- Men’s Health Matters; Testosterone Replacement
- What is Value-Based Healthcare and How Does it Play Out in Real Practices?
- Behavioral Health Demand During COVID-19
- Racial Equity in Your Practice
- Treatment of Psoriasis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hospice and Palliative Care